Monday, March 18, 2013

Callback List News

Great job to everyone who auditioned today! It's always amazing to see the outstanding talent you all have.

I just finished talking with the other directors and have a lot of notes to go through tonight before posting the callback list. However, I also have my responsibility as a father and so, after getting home, I'm going to join my wife and put Makayla to bed :)  Then, I'll go through the notes and post the callback list.

Check back tomorrow morning for the list. I'll also send the list via Celly, so join the text list if you'd like to get the message that way. Callbacks will, ideally, go no later than 5:00.

Thanks again to you all for such great auditions. It's really a pleasure working with such a talented group of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment